Thursday, March 21, 2013

CRAFT: PEA TENDRIL PLANTER

A lazy Sunday visit to my local thrift store, I couldn't help but hover over the many planters stacked on the wire rack shelves (I have an addiction to pottery) and was really excited to find this little guy! Clean  and simple looking, this white planter was going to mix in perfectly with all of my other white pottery pieces.
I needed some (literally a few pieces, not a whole bunch) pea tendrils for a recipe I was trying out but didn't want to waste the rest of the bunch. I found out that if I planted them in a shallow pot with an inch of soil and some water, these tendrils would be a pretty house plant and a food source, if needed. A super simple installation that makes a pretty great green addition to my living room! 
I am loving these tendrils on my Iguana Green Table, but the little bowl of kumquats are my newest obsession for adding color into a room! So cute:)

                                                     xo, Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment