Tuesday, March 5, 2013

GREEN, GREEN, AND MORE GREEN

Never being a good candidate for "instant new", I have been craving some peace in my life as a way to de-stress. For me, de-stressing means, going to a place that you can easily breath. This usually requires minimal noise, surrounded by beautiful things and the people you love and if possible, all on a sunny day.
 As you may have guessed, I am going through a lot of "new"  right now, so when a friend takes me on a day excursion into the city and I wind up at Sprouts, I would say that it was a really good day! I instantly was stress free wandering the stores in and outs. Little figurines for terrariums, miniature air plants, hanging glass globes, Eco-friendly grow kits (I was in love with the Grow Your Own Hops Kit), and fresh cut flowers! The air seemed a little sweeter at that moments and as an added bonus, I was gifted the most adorable plant that I can use for my own terrarium! I just love days like these:)
If you need a little green in your urban terrain, definitely visit Sprouts. The staff was extremely friendly and the shop was sweet eye candy.
         xoxo, Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment