Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MEET ANDREA...



Hello, my name is Andrea. I am the middle sister of the point of three and a mother of two wonderful children, Colie Ryan and Niemi Bair. With my hectic schedule of keeping up with my business of at home hair styling, tending to the needs of my two children, and continually running to, and from my grandmothers to help maintain her home I have found myself tangled in a mess of chaotic living. Even though life has pushed me to frantically get through the day, I take great pride in the comfort of appearance, and keeping up with the new trends, and hair styling tips. With this said, I will periodically bring to this blog wonderful advise for the viewers in ways to style and treat hair of all types. I hope to bring a little relief and comfort to the modern day women.

  xo Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment