Monday, March 25, 2013

OPHILYA







  




I am the one labeled as Salvage, but you may also call me Ophilya. I have started the brand-name "Ophilya" which is all handmade products made from luxury leathers and exotic woods. Graduating from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Accessory design I found my passion and calling in working with my hands to create unique hand-crafted accessories. 
Due to my rather spontaneous and corky personality, I attempt to reflect the love and spirit of creating these wearable works of art. At the moment my dream consists of pushing the boundaries of wearable art. By starting with simple leather and wood accessories I find this the perfect opportunity to progress in the skills of the craft. But it only gets better from here! With time and patience I will expose this beaming light of knew possibilities of the handmade accessory. 

Come dream with Us!!

Ophilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment