Friday, March 8, 2013

THE ART OF CREATING ATMOSPHERE

Anthropologie Displays… Every time I enter, I never want to leave. This is a store which allows you to enter into inspiration. The colors, textures, sounds, designs, and even the smells of this mesmerizing place leaves your senses twisted in inspired thought. I am grateful that this company takes such pride on introducing to the everyday women, sensational details of a eclectic, and artistic lifestyle.

This sofa is absolutely gorgeous! Sometimes I am saddened at the thought that I must leave all these beautiful home good items behind. Even the pillows instill character, passionate thought, and consideration.



I have with pride, chosen to highlight Anthropologie on todays post so I may reflect on those who still hold true to the passion of creating the complete atmosphere. 


                                            Xo. Ophilya




No comments:

Post a Comment